A1/A2 Cable Glands
Gray Hawk’s range of A1/A2 Cable Glands are manufactured from high quality brass. These are used for unarmored cables, rubber or plastic sheathed cables. Larger sizes are made by sand casting technique while smaller sizes are made from extruded rods. A superior quality rubber gasket is used inside the gland to act as sealing material and also to help in weather protection. The gland comes in kit with earth tag and a shroud. Shroud is provided for additional ingress protection.
- Manufactured as per BS 6121 Part I 1989
- Manufactured of high quality brass
- Thermoplastic Elastomeric Rubber Gasket as seal material
- Cable outer sheath sealing by displacement technique
- Used for all types of unarmoured cables, plastic or rubber sheathed cables